You know you need to do it… you feel it in your heart. It’s time to raise your rates. But this can be so nerve-wracking to raise your rates on the current clients you love working with.
Let’s get you in the right headspace to make the increase, tell you exactly what to say, and how often to raise your rates.
Over on Instagram, DM me the phrase “raise your rates,” and I’ll send over the script so you can copy and paste!
I also mentioned Episode #25 Feeling Guilty about Money, and I encourage you to check out Episode #107 Money Mindset Episode with Chelsea Brennan.
Need more clients? We’ve got plenty! Click here to apply for the Digital Marketing Workgroup.
4 ways we can work together:
1. Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out.
2. I’ve shared 1,000+ job leads with my community of freelancers. If you have the proven technical skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off, my Digital Marketing Workgroup is the answer.
This is an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community with:
- community, support and encouragement
- advanced trainings & guest experts
- networking opps
- discussions on troubleshooting, latest updates
- job leads & referrals
3. Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my Quickstart to Facebook Community Management Workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community.
4. Learn how to get your freelance side hustle going and land your first clients quickly so you can generate new income ASAP – The Freelance Biz Kickstarter will help you take your skills into the online space as a digital service provider.