How to Transition from Hourly Rates to Project Rates as a Virtual Assistant
Are you tired of tracking every little hour? Do you feel like a smooth, well-oiled machine ready to charge a flat rate? Hourly rates are a good way to start when you’re a new virtual assistant or service provider. But over time you end up feeling undervalued and struggling to communicate your worth. It’s time to break free from the hourly grind and confidently shift to project rates that truly reflect the value you bring to your clients.
What should you say when you’ve been doing the work for your clients and you’re ready to move to a project rate? You need to be in this sweet spot place where you really know what you’re doing work-wise. You have to get results, understand those results, and understand how long things take you.
Listen in to learn more about
- why project rates for increase profitability and flexibility
- understanding your client’s business to deliver tailored digital marketing strategies
- providing value-based services to create long-term partnerships
- how to gain confidence in pricing strategies for fair compensation
- setting boundaries to maintain healthy client relationships
You know in your heart if you’re ready to make the switch from hourly to project rates. Tune in as we navigate this transition together to honor your expertise and worth.
Sponsored by Magic Mind
The World’s First Productivity Shot™ I tried it. I loved it. It’s improved my focus. It has organic ingredients that help you boost your mood, decrease your stress, support your immunity, and give you the energy you need to make it through the workday. They help you gear up to crush your 2024 New Year resolutions fully focused. You get 1 month for free when you subscribe for 3 months with my link AND with my code: UNICORNS20. It’s an extra 20% off, which gets you to a 75% off. This offer ends soon, so try it now!
Links mentioned in the show
- Check out Marissa Corcoran’s LIVE Masterclass Leave ‘Em Wanting More: The 3-Part Framework to Create Copy with Creativity and Chutzpah. These skills will help you write copy that converts. This will show you how to tap into the confidence and creativity of your unique voice that grabs emotion without sounding like a scripted, snooze-fest robot. Pick from 3 dates here.
Curious about starting your own service-based business from home?
This list is for you!
Grab my list of digital marketing-related tasks and services that online business owners are outsourcing and always need help with.
This is a goldmine of services you could be offering to your clients in your digital marketing VA business.