Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes | iHeartRadio
When you start working as a virtual assistant sometimes it is hard to know where to find the right clients and what you can do to get noticed. One great source to do this is Facebook groups.
There are Facebook groups where your clients are hanging out, you just need to find them and connect with them.
In this episode, I’ll show you how you can show up as yourself and know what to say in these groups to get noticed without being too spammy, desperate, or annoying.
Let me be your motivator today to get active in Facebook groups, even though it might seem like some of them are not working. There’s also a lot of Facebook groups that are working right now, the ones where people are coming together to purposefully hire each other. I think those Facebook groups are the biggest ones to go in.
I do share a list of Facebook groups with my students to help them get started. And then what’s nice is we can go tag each other in some of these because we know which ones are working. So if you’re interested, the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School will open again in October.
Links I mentioned:
Quiz: What kind of VA should you be?
Connect with Emily:
- Facebook Community: Emily’s Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant Lab
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
- YouTube Channel: @EmilyReagan
4 ways we can work together:
1. Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out.
2. I’ve shared 1,000+ job leads with my community of freelancers. If you have the proven technical skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off, my Digital Marketing Workgroup is the answer.
This is an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community with:
- community, support and encouragement
- advanced trainings & guest experts
- networking opps
- discussions on troubleshooting, latest updates
- job leads & referrals
Apply for the Digital Marketing Workgroup here.
3. Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my Quickstart to Facebook Community Management Workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community.
4. Learn how to get your freelance side hustle going and land your first clients quickly so you can generate new income ASAP – The Freelance Biz Kickstarter will help you take your skills into the online space as a digital service provider.