Getting Hired as a Virtual Assistant
Signing that first virtual assistant client is the biggest hurdle to jump over in your service-based business.
Once you do, your confidence will soar, you’ll gain experience and it will be so much easier to sign more clients. But how do you stand out from the sea of applicants all competing for the same virtual position?
Today’s conversation will provide valuable insight into the hiring process and how to make sure you move on to the next phase.
Email Marketer Allea Grummert, owner of Duett, recently hired several contractors for her growing email marketing agency and reached out to me with her insights. She was shocked at how many people didn’t follow through with directions. Allea wondered if she was doing something wrong especially when it came to her test project and what the freelancer culture was really like.
After messaging each other, we decided that every single virtual assistant, marketing assistant, and service provider needs to hear this conversation.
Tune in the hear what to do… and what not to do.
Make sure you hit subscribe and even better if you leave us a review!
Connect with Allea Grummert
- Website: https://www.duett.co
- Instagram: @alleagrummet
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/duettco
- If you want to join Allea’s next roundtable to talk about email marketing or get any of her freebies: https://www.duett.co/roundtable
- Reel: tips for organizing your clients’ most commonly used info for marketing help
- Episode 76: The Copywriter Who Converts with Engaging Welcome Sequences
- Episode 95: The SAHM & MOPS Leader Who Finds Herself with Online Work