Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio
Signing that first virtual assistant client is the biggest hurdle to jump over in your service-based business.
Once you do, your confidence will soar, you’ll gain experience and it will be so much easier to sign more clients.
But how do you stand out from the sea of applicants all competing for the same virtual position?
Today’s conversation will provide valuable insight into the hiring process and how to make sure you move on to the next phase.
Email Marketer Allea Grummert, owner of Duett, recently hired several contractors for her growing email marketing agency and reached out to me with her insights. She was shocked at how many people didn’t follow through with directions. She wondered if she was doing something wrong especially when it came to her test simple project and what the freelancer culture was really like
After messaging each other, we decided that every single virtual assistant, marketing assistant, and service provider needs to hear this conversation.
Here’s what to do … and what not to do.
Also, take note of how she upleveled one of her own and what this virtual assistant did to get promoted.
If you love this episode and you’re looking for clients, apply for the Digital Marketing Workgroup here.
Make sure you hit subscribe and even better if you leave us a review!
- Episode 76: Welcome Sequences with Copywriter Allea Grummert
- The reel I mentioned that organized speaker/pitching info
- Episode 95: with Britteney Barber where she talks about just showing up to do the work is what made her stand out
- Apply for the Digital Marketing Workgroup
Connect with Allea Grummert
- Website: https://www.duett.co
- Instagram: @alleagrummet
- Facebook: @duettco
- If you want to join Allea’s next roundtable to talk about email marketing or get any of her freebies: https://www.duett.co/roundtable: