Let’s hear it for the moms! I’m cheering you on in this episode by reminding you of what you’ve accomplished and why you can do BIG things in the digital workforce. Moms are the multi-taskers, creative thinkers, and growth mindset doers. I’d like you to hear me out and feel good about your abilities. I’ll show you how to take that into the online space as a digital marketing specialist.
Other Episodes with Teachers:
- The teacher-librarian who busted through with blogging services
- The ESL teacher who schools brick and mortars on IG
- The English teacher who strategizes podcast promotion on a budget
Don’t forget to download my top 10 most requested digital marketing tasks. These are the in-demand services I offered early on in my free business and allowed me to book out with my dream clients. Go here >> emilyreaganpr.com/services
If you’re already doing digital marketing implementation work for clients, and want to book out fast – apply for my VA Workgroup community. I’ve got jobs waiting for you! There’s also monthly advanced training, happy hours, and community support from other working service providers.
Apply here >> https://courses.emilyreaganpr.com/vaworkgroup
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course
Connect with Me: