Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes | iHeartRadio
A few years ago when I first hired Nicole Morgan on to my team — it was to help me with my client load.
I was drowning.
She answered my call. She had a bit of experience. She was looking for a side hustle as a teacher.
More importantly, she had the DRIVE.
I immediately put her to work, trained her on the fly, and she took off from there.
She’s been such a blessing helping some of my biggest clients, including Tamara Bennett from SouthernADoornments and Marian Parsons from Miss Mustard Seed
Now she is one of my right-hand ladies and helps ME blog weekly! I never thought I’d be the one blogging!
Although she is a unicorn in the true sense, I want to specifically talk about her blogging services. Nicole works with several of my clients helping them produce, publish and monetize weekly content in the forms of blogs. She comes to the table with content ideas and taps into her SEO knowledge.
Links Mentioned in this episode:
Why VA Work is the Perfect Side Gig for Teachers
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course (get on my waitlist)
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB communiity
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
>>> Download my Top Ten Most Requested Digital Media Tasks & Services
>>> Take the Quiz to Discover your Digital Dream Job