Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes
You’re in for a treat! One of my very own unicorn students, Megan Masterson Ramus, just got hired to a 6-figure entrepreneur’s team as her Facebook community manager. SCORE!
It makes me so happy that she is working with a golden ring client right out the gate of taking the VA Crash Course – kind of a fairytale story.
Yes this is a real job and she works about 20 hours a week.
She’s going to be brave and share her story live with us and tell us all about where she found the job, how she got hired, what she’s doing and all the perks & drawbacks…. talk about invaluable insight!
This will help you get hired to this type of role! Because I promise you, Biz owners are out there looking for community managers alllll the time. (They just don’t always know what to call the gig!)
Links mentioned in show:
- Door Hanging Painting Tips Facebook Group – Tamara Bennett of Southern A-Door-nments Decor
- Read: Working as a Freelance Facebook Community Manager
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just two hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course (get on my waitlist)
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB community
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
>>> Download my Top Ten Most Requested Digital Media Tasks & Services
>>> Take the Quiz to Discover your Digital Dream Job