I teach my unicorn VA students to get their foot in the door with virtual work by approaching their local businesses. You’d be surprised how many mom-and-pop owned stores need help with social media, ESPECIALLY INSTAGRAM!
I’ve gotten tons of leads this way. And you can too!!!
To help you get the gig, I’ve invited my friend Halima Salim from BlackBoard English to help us learn how to effectively use Instagram for brick and mortar clients.
Instagram is a relationship building tool and a social shopping platform, and there are different tactics when you’re trying to get actual FOOT TRAFFIC for clients.
Halima has tons of ideas, best practices and advice to share.
We’re going to get laser-focused with tactics so you can get hired and make a difference in a small business owner’s revenue once the shutdowns are gone and this coronavirus is defeated.
Now is the perfect time to learn and implement and gain experience on IG as a digital media VA.
Halima teaches English as a second language in London, but has found herself helping business owners with their Instagram presence. They are flocking to her! It’s a difficult platform to learn and she’s helping them get started and stand out on Instagram!
Connect with Halima:
- Facebook: @thesocialhop https://www.facebook.com/thesocialhop/
- Instagram: @thesocialhop https://www.instagram.com/thesocialhopp/
- Grab her freebie 10 Proven Steps To Stand Out On Instagram And Grow Your Business With Instagram at –> http://thesocialhop.com
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is now closed! If you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out digital media VA, get on my list to be the first to know when doors open again.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just two hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course (get on my waitlist)
Connect with Me: