Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes | iHeartRadio
Believe it or not, Marketing Strategist & Copywriter Michelle Hunter started out in her career with an accounting degree and worked in the corporate world before leaving everything behind to start her copywriting agency. She is good at what she does and her confidence shows in her work.
I brought her on today to show us how to own our skills regardless of what stage we’re at in business so we confidently ask the price we are worth.
It’s all about the mindset and how you view yourself and your talent.
Michelle gives us examples of how to state our prices without being wishy washy and how to up our rates with our current clients without feeling guilty.
Do you desire a flexible work schedule? Would you like to work from home helping clients out behind-the-scenes of their business? Sign up for my new masterclass > How to Work Online Masterclass. This is a recorded webinar that will teach you the 5 insider roles online business owners are hiring RIGHT NOW.
Connect with Michelle:
- Website: michellehuntercreative.com
- LinkedIn: Michelle Hunter
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is now accepting new students for 2021! If you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out Unicorn VA enroll in the 5-week comprehensive course HERE.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB community
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
>>> Download my Top Ten Most Requested Digital Media Tasks & Services