Social media is NOT the only way to grow your freelance digital marketing or virtual assistant business. Let’s dive into four ways to get clients coming in… no duck-lipped selfies and tiktok dances required.
- #7 Where do I Find Virtual Assistant Clients?
- #29 How to Get Started from Nothing in your new freelance business
- #46 Freelance Business Models
- #95 The SAHM + MOPS leader who finds herself with online work
Connect with Emily:
- Facebook Community: Emily’s Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant Lab
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
3 ways we can work together:
- Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out
- Got the skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off? I’ve got an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community that can help and I would love for you to apply here. You’ll get the latest updates and trainings, networking opps and job leads from online business owners who are looking to hire digital marketing implementers and assistants.
- Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my 2-hour Quickstart to Facebook Community Management workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community