In the online space you have to be careful about watching others and thinking that’s what you need to be doing.
A digital marketing services or virtual assistant business has a very low start-up cost.
But then you start hearing the stories and seeing the fancy tools, and you might start second guessing yourself.
Don’t let it stop you!
In reality, you don’t have to have all of these “things” to be able to start your business. I see mega VA courses selling the idea of perfect workflows, systems, project management tools, websites.
But who will hire you if you can’t do the work or know what you’re doing? It starts there.
And these three things we’re talking about today…. They can all happen later with time. Drop them. It’s not your priority.
Ready to take your skillset to the online space, create packages and position yourself to be a self-employed freelancer? The “How to Make a Living on Your Own Terms” live workshop is happening the week of March 7, 2022. Stay tuned for details!
Connect with Emily:
- Facebook Community: Emily’s Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant Lab
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
3 ways we can work together:
- Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out
- Got the skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off? I’ve got an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community that can help and I would love for you to apply here. You’ll get the latest updates and trainings, networking opps and job leads from online business owners who are looking to hire digital marketing implementers and assistants.
- Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my 2-hour Quickstart to Facebook Community Management workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community