Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes | iHeartRadio
Use storytelling in content creation to make your clients stand out and create memorable brands.
Humans love stories. We are attracted to them for pure survival’s sake!
But storytelling is also crucial for our marketing content. Yes, stories have the ability to empower and change the world, but they also bring about brand awareness and sales.
That’s why storyteller Catherine Nikkel is here to help us embrace storytelling in our freelance client work and create TRUE content.
Catherine is a content creator, ghostwriter, author and Mindful Media founder. She specializes in helping CEOs, entrepreneurs, and influencers create copy that engages and converts. Her work has appeared in Forbes, Huffington Post, Yahoo!, Authority Magazine, Thrive Global, and more.
In this Unicorns Unite episode we’ll learn:
- Her #1 switch for better, more relatable stories
- How to begin all stories no matter what format: email, blog or FB post
- Her proven TRUE storytelling framework
- The one thing we have to have in every story – hint: it’s a little bit of “E”, but not the hallucinating kind.
- Her tip for pulling the good stories out of our clients
- What our clients need to know before they start
- How we can double down on your own storytelling strengths
This episode will help if our clients are struggling with what they should be sharing and don’t know how to use storytelling in content creation.
And as with almost every episode of this podcast… it’s very META. Everything we learn here today with Catherine, we need to apply stories to our own business.
- Ads & Funnel Strategy for Service Providers with Ashleigh Chanél #120
- How to Become a Social Media Virtual Assistant #115
- Non-salesy Strategies for Social Selling and Discovery Calls #119
Connect with Catherine Nikkel
- Facebook: @Catherine.Nikkel
- Website: www.catherinenikkel.com
- Take the Quiz: What kind of content creator are you?
- The Simple Story Setup — only $97
- Free 5-Part Content Repurposing Video Series: The Content Experience
Loved this podcast!! So much great information!
Comments are closed.