I want to learn how to find digital marketing clients
Where can I find clients?
How do you stand out?
I get asked those questions all the time.
And the answer is so simple, and it’s what I tell my students in my Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School to use often.
We live in a self-centered world where everyone is posting pictures on social media. It’s all about how things look. Everyone is telling the world about what they can do and how cool their lifes are.
Sometimes it seems like every single person is doing the same thing. Not only in life, but also at work.
You feel you can’t stand out, but there’s something you can do to change that.
Ask this one question to help you stand out above all the competition whether you’re a new digital marketing assistant or already have one client.
Add in your current skillset, sweet spot, and the right magical words – you’re on the way to success.
You’ll want to take notes as I give you the easiest way to get attention and share 2 bonus questions to use specifically for those who already have a client or two and want to add more quickly.
If you want to learn how to find digital marketing clients this episode will be very helpful.
Podcast episodes mentioned in this episode:
Episode #111: How to Get Noticed in FB Groups as a Virtual Assistant
Episode #127: How She Quit Her 9-5
- How to Get Noticed in FB Groups as a Virtual Assistant #111
- Expose Your Uniqueness with Strengths Coach Anna Nelson #109
- 5 Ways to Brand Yourself as a Freelancer with Rita Suzanne #105
- Save your Seat for the How to Become a VA Infosession – Live & Free – Thursday, Sept. 29 at 12 pm EST
- Get on the Waitlist for the Pricing Workshop – Coming in October