It’s hard to know what services to start offering in your new business … or even where to niche down when you’ve got it going. Especially when the online space is distracting with what everyone else is doing.
Strengths Coach Anna Nelson and I agree that you need to lean into your own uniqueness first. Being aware of your own God-given talents and strengths is the start line.
Through 1:1 coaching and team workshops, Anna helps online entrepreneurs scale their business by looking inward first and outward second. She uses the Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment to gain research-based data on her clients’ 34 strengths and weaknesses.
In this episode, she’ll explain why this is a must for every entrepreneur plus how to apply this knowledge in your business, your services, long-term plan … and in your client relationships.
There is so much power when you have self-awareness, ability and (backing) to express it, and confidence to show up in discovery calls armed with why you will be the next stand-out hire.
Connect with Anna:
Book a Strengths Call
Connect with Emily:
- Facebook Community: Emily’s Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant Lab
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
3 ways we can work together:
- Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out
- Got the skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off? I’ve got an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community that can help and I would love for you to apply here. You’ll get the latest updates and trainings, networking opps and job leads from online business owners who are looking to hire digital marketing implementers and assistants.
- Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my 2-hour Quickstart to Facebook Community Management workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community