Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes | iHeartRadio
I hate to break it to you but your dream freelance clients are not on Fiverr or Upwork — whether you’re just starting out or already a seasoned specialist. There’s a time and place for the gigs and extra projects, but these platforms make it really hard to find investment-minded clients who are willing to pay you the true worth of your services in the long term for your marketing assistant services.
You want to get freelance clients that you want to work with, clients that know what they want and are willing to invest because they can see what you bring to the table, and they appreciate that.
You want to be able to work knowing you’re receiving the compensation that you want because you see yourself doing this for the long run, and you want to make the best out of it.
There are many clients out there that need your help. Believe me when I say people are willing to pay your prices if you can show that you’re a good fit for what they want for their business. They just need to find you!
If you want to distinguish yourself and bring in recurring paychecks, I’ll tell you what to do instead.
- How to Get Noticed in FB Groups as a Virtual Assistant #111
- Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School (get on the waitlist for October)
Podcast Episodes Mentioned:
- Episode 111 – How to Get Noticed in FB Groups as a Virtual Assistant
- Episode 7 – Where do I Find Virtual Assistant Clients?
- Save your Seat for the How to Become a VA Infosession – Live & Free – Thursday, Sept. 29 at 1pm EST
- Get on the Waitlist for the Pricing Workshop – Coming in October
Connect with Emily:
- Facebook Community: Emily’s Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant Lab
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
- YouTube Channel: @EmilyReagan
Download my top most requested digital marketing services
You can start earning income as a digital marketing service provider by offering these very same services I do in my independent contractor business. Get started ASAP!
3 ways we can work together:
Three ways we can work together:
1. Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out. Or take the self-study version to start learning digital marketing services and building your digital service business now.
2. Got the skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off? I’ve got an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community called the Digital Marketer’s Workgroup that can help , apply here. You’ll get the latest updates and trainings, networking opps and job leads from online business owners who are looking to hire digital marketing implementers and assistants.
3. Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my 2-hour Quickstart to Facebook Community Management Workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community