“I’m too old to start a business.” If this has ever crossed your mind, this is for you. What if I tell you that you can start a business and be successful?
I’ve been in this business long enough to hear many limiting beliefs about why we can’t succeed working in digital marketing. The problem is, those same limiting beliefs will hold us back from trying anything new.
Change can be scary, but getting out of your comfort zone can benefit you. You might wonder how to start a business with a low initial cost. You might be looking for something you can do from home, but you don’t know how to start. If this is your case, keep reading below!
In this post-pandemic world, more people want to work from home and control their own income and work schedule. Corporate managers, SAHMs, teachers, and brick-and-mortar shop owners. Yet only a handful ever take action to adapt and change. Why?
Today I want to talk about dealing with the one mindset that stops many people from being successful or not starting at all.
- Why second career starters succeed
- How this one soft skill will get you hired at any age
- How to use age and experience to your advantage
If you’re not 20, don’t dance on TikTok, but know you can help online business owners, this episode is for you.
Thanks for listening.
- 8 Things You Need To Start Your Digital Marketing Assistant Business #92
- Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School (get on the waitlist for October)
- Save your Seat for the How to Become a VA Infosession – Live & Free – Thursday, Sept. 29 at 1pm EST
- Get on the Waitlist for the Pricing Workshop – Coming in October