How would you like to turn your knowledge and professional career experience into a digital course?
Today, we’ll be chatting with Amy Porterfield about how you can turn your freelance work into a profitable digital course.
As freelancers, it’s inevitable that we are going to reach some kind of client burnout.
There are only so many hours in a day and there is only one of us. (Plus a lot of us struggle with people-pleasing and healthy boundaries that only adds fuel to the burnout fire.)
The best way to mitigate this is to take your 1:1 services and find out how to help MORE people by working less. Something scalable. That’s why all freelancers should consider building a digital course using our in-the-trenches expertise and knowledge. This diversifies our income streams, gives us options and so much more.
How to help more people by working less
My guest today Amy Porterfield did the same thing. Early on in her freelance business she said YES to all the client work and learned very quickly that if she was going to remove her income earning cap and gain more lifestyle freedom, she needed to go all in with her courses.
Today, Amy is a multi 7-figure business owner with a top-ranked business podcast and soon-to-be published author, founder of Digital Course Academy and my mentor.
She’s sharing her freelancer journey and how she came to be and her hard-earned launch lessons that you can learn from second-hand.
But most importantly, Amy’s sharing her best tips for freelancers to organize their ideas, own their expertise and build a digital course that will give them more freedom.
Listen up freelancers, VAs and DMAs, today we’re talking about:
- How to know if you’re ready for a course
- How to launch the right way
- Why live launching is a rite of passage
- What to do now to set yourself up for a course
- How to get out of the head trash that keeps you stuck
- Why you should learn courses and launches as a freelancer
And the freelancer’s lightbulb moment:
How to make it through the rough patch of straddling client work and trying to build a course … while being short on time. Her #1 tip to still make money during this phase will excite you and make it all possible!
I’ll be offering special bonuses for my referrals! Join the Waitlist for Digital Course Academy here. It opens Sept. 20, 2023.
Listen to this episode where Amy Porterfield will teach you how you can turn your freelance work into a profitable digital course
- 4 Lessons from Building & Launching My Digital Course #122
- Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School (get on the waitlist for October)
Connect with Amy Porterfield:
- Amy’s Freebie: Surprisingly Simple Ways To Turn Your Knowledge Into A Digital Course*
- Amy’s Freebie: 3 Steps to Unlock Your Digital Course Idea Using AI*
- Quiz: 3 Types Of People Are Replacing Their Income With A Digital Course
- Evergreen: Digital Course Academy Waitlist
- Evergreen: List Builders Society — Grow your emal list so your future course sells out!
- Free Masterclass: Inbox Money: How to Monetize an Email List in 4 Easy Steps (even if you’re starting from zero!)