We all have worries and doubts when it comes to venturing into the unknown and doing something new. Today’s episode will give you encouragement and peace of mind with your future of becoming a freelance business owner. I’ve asked my community to share their best tips and sage advice with you!
Need jobs, community and more in-depth trainings to make yourself competitive? Apply to the Digital Media VA Workgroup here.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Megan’s story: The Teacher who manages online communities, episode 8
- 4 Freelance Pricing Models, episode 46
- How do you know when it’s time to quit a client?, episode 52
- 3 Digital Marketing Tasks to Take off a Business Owner’s Plate, episode 54
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is now accepting new students for 2021! If you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out Unicorn VA enroll in the 5-week all-comprehensive course HERE.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB community
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
- Apply for my Unicorn VA Workgroup