Today, I’m sharing open and honest advice that no one really talks about in this freelancer world: knowing when it’s time to walk away from a client. If you love the client, the work, or the money… it can be hard to make that decision.
This episode outlines five questions to ask yourself so you’ll know if it’s time to quit.
I coached a fellow virtual assistant through this process of deciding to quit a client. It was really helpful to isolate the client work, the client and team, and the opportunities to focus on whether it was right for her to stay or not.
I could’ve used this advice myself over the years. These questions would have made it so clear-cut and obvious when most of my client relationships needed to end.
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is now accepting new students for 2021! If you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out Unicorn VA enroll in the 5-week all-comprehensive course HERE.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB community
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
- Apply for my Unicorn VA Workgroup