Where do you start? What service should you offer first? Here are my top three tasks you should take off your client’s plate first if you’re a digital marketing virtual assistant.
They’re not hard, but they easily add up to 6 hours a week if you’re offering the minimum services estimate.
Perk: starting these three tasks will help you develop a smooth workflow, learn your client’s brand voice and business AND help you decide quickly if it’s a client relationship that will last long term!
Need jobs, community and more in-depth trainings to make yourself competitive? Apply to the Digital Media VA Workgroup here.
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is now accepting new students for 2021! If you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out Unicorn VA enroll in the 5-week all-comprehensive course HERE.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB community
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
- Apply for my Unicorn VA Workgroup