I need your feedback! Take the Annual Unicorns Unite Podcast Listener Survey here.
Better Brand Messaging for Your Virtual Assistant Business
Frustrated because your brand messaging isn’t getting the love it deserves? Putting in tons of time creating awesome content, but it feels like crickets in response?
My guest, Emma Boshart, is here to teach us how to stand out in a crowded market with better branding. Emma is a messaging strategist, conversion copywriter, and the brain behind Creative Uproar, a one-woman show that’s all about helping the most irreverent voices steal the spotlight. Since 2015, she’s been turning six and seven-figure brands into mind-melting powerhouses, with copy & strategy that builds relationships and sells. Today, she’s on a mission to help more brands use storytelling to move people to action and create positive community change.
Listen to learn more about
- Where to even start with brand messaging
- Pain points vs Pleasure points
- The difference between brand messaging and storytelling
- How generic virtual assistants can stand out
- Why you shouldn’t use “I help…” as a headline
Tune in so you can step up your messaging, grab the attention of your dream clients, and stop your VA business from blending into the background.
Sponsored by OSI Affiliate Software
OSI Affiliate Software is a powerful tool that makes managing an affiliate program super easy. Track sales & handle commissions all in one user-friendly platform. It integrates right into your website, turning your customers and influencers into your very own brand ambassadors. Get an awesome 20% discount on any plan and start your free trial today with my referral link: getosi.com/emily
Connect with Emma:
- Instagram: @creative_uproar
- Facebook: The Creative Uproar
- Website: https://www.creativeuproar.com/
- Grab Emma’s Freebie The Brand Story Audit: the ultimate tool for brands who are ready to take their message from chaotic to cohesive. This audit invites VA’s and freelancers to evaluate their current messaging through the lens of “story buckets.”
Links mentioned in the show
- Discover your digital marketing side hustle: Want to work from a laptop anywhere and decide your own schedule? Thinking about starting a digital marketing services business? Take this 2-min personality quiz to help you live a life on your own terms and discover what kind of freelance work best suits you. Take the quiz here
Curious about starting your own service-based business from home?
This list is for you!
Grab my list of digital marketing-related tasks and services that online business owners are outsourcing and always need help with.
This is a goldmine of services you could be offering to your clients in your digital marketing VA business.