I need your feedback! Take the Annual Unicorns Unite Podcast Listener Survey here.
Jason’s Freelancer Story: Inbox Management and Building an Agency
Having authenticity in your freelancer business and being true to yourself and your values can attract clients, build trust, and set you apart from the competition.
That’s exactly what my guest, Jason Nunez, continues to do with his successful digital marketing agency. After retiring from the Air Force, Jason used his extensive experience in the government sector and his passion for helping others and founded Go Digital Hero. This LGBT-owned, veteran-owned, minority-owned company provides inbox management, calendar management, and social media services. And he has a team of five people working with him.
Listen to learn more about
- Jason growing his freelancing business with the support of my Unicorn Digital Marketing School and Workgroup
- how the inbox is really the top of the funnel
- Jason’s military background that gave him valuable skills and insights that he applied to building his own business
- efficient inbox management and how it can save time, improve communication, and enhance overall productivity
- getting started with subcontracting and building an agency
Jason is owning this role and continues to learn and grow and has been a valuable resource for other Unicorns in the Digital Marketer’s Workgroup. He’s a great example of how being your authentic self can align you with clients, communicate your values, and repel those clients who are just not right for you.
Sponsored by The Digital Marketer’s Workgroup
Join The Digital Marketer’s Workgroup. Already doing the work and have clients? But need more clients and a better referral network? This is your chance to get in with a tight-knit freelancer community and be a part of the behind-the-scenes conversations, encouragement, and troubleshooting that we all need when we’re working solo. We also have advanced trainings, networking opportunities, and job leads. Doors open in November 2023! Apply here for my Digital Marketer’s Workgroup.
Connect with Jason:
Links mentioned in the Show:
- Check out Jason’s course Mastering Your Inbox: Unleashing Your Superpower. Learn how to take control of your inbox and reduce email overwhelm. Join the waitlist for exclusive early access before the launch in January 2024!
- The National LGBT Chamber of Commerce The largest advocacy organization dedicated to expanding economic opportunities and advancements for LGBTQ people, and the exclusive certifying body for LGBTQ-owned businesses.
Curious about starting your own service-based business from home?
This list is for you!
Grab my list of digital marketing-related tasks and services that online business owners are outsourcing and always need help with.
This is a goldmine of services you could be offering to your clients in your digital marketing VA business.