I need your feedback! Take the Annual Unicorns Unite Podcast Listener Survey here.
Get Clients as a New Virtual Assistant
I remember how exciting it was to land my first clients– individuals who were actually looking for the exact services I could offer. The key was understanding their pain points, tailoring my services to fit their needs, and building trust with my follow-through and genuine interest in their businesses.
One thing I always emphasize is the power of building a personal brand and getting known for your work. By establishing yourself as a digital marketing assistant, you’ll find that clients will start coming to you for help.
In this episode, I cover how
- to break away from Facebook groups and tap into new client sources.
- specialization can lead you to clients willing to pay premium prices.
- to lay the foundation and build a portfolio without prior experience.
- being part of the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School will help you find clients.
I know some of you might be worrying about not having previous experience in this field. But don’t worry, you don’t need it! You just need to find a way to transfer your existing skills to the online space. The world of virtual assistance is incredibly diverse, and there’s a place for everyone in it. Keep growing your skillset, and most importantly, keep learning.
Sponsored by UDMA School
Join the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. This course covers in-demand, highly sought-after digital marketing implementation skills for freelancers to be able to help online business owners build their businesses. Learn the mechanics and strategies of digital marketing in a 12-week online group coaching program and course. Doors open October 2023. Count me in!
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- LIVE Webinar “How to Sign Better Quality Clients and Make More Money as a Virtual Assistant.” Go from 4 to 5-figure months without adding on a ton of hours and maxing out your capacity. *Correction to what was mentioned in the episode: TUESDAY, Oct. 17 at 12pm EST
Curious about starting your own service-based business from home?
This list is for you!
Grab my list of digital marketing-related tasks and services that online business owners are outsourcing and always need help with.
This is a goldmine of services you could be offering to your clients in your digital marketing VA business.