I need your feedback! Take the Annual Unicorns Unite Podcast Listener Survey here.
How to Find VA Clients Without Social Media
Freelancers don’t have to create a dazzling social media presence. I’ve been there too, feeling the pressure to shine in the social media spotlight. But I realized most of my clients didn’t even look for me on Instagram or Facebook. It was through word-of-mouth referrals and professional networks. These connections were a far more effective and less exhausting way of finding potential clients.
I’ve watched so many fellow freelancers go all out on social media, trying to outdo each other. What really matters is having a simple and genuine online presence and making solid connections in the right places.
In this episode, you learn:
- How social media can actually be a waste of time when you’re starting out.
- You don’t have to offer social media services- there are plenty of other tasks you can do!
- Using a referral network to your advantage to find VA clients.
- The best way to set up a minimal viable presence on your socials.
If you’re feeling frustrated and overwhelmed because you’re struggling to find clients as a freelancer or virtual assistant without social media, tune in. You don’t have to do social for work, and you don’t have to do social as promotion. Let that idea go. It’s not true. I’m walking proof.
Sponsored by UDMA School
Join the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. This course covers in-demand, highly sought-after digital marketing implementation skills for freelancers to be able to help online business owners build their businesses. Learn the mechanics and strategies of digital marketing in a 12-week online group coaching program and course. Doors open October 2023. Count me in!
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- LIVE Webinar “How to Sign Better Quality Clients and Make More Money as a Virtual Assistant.” Go from 4 to 5-figure months without adding on a ton of hours and maxing out your capacity. *Correction to what was mentioned in the episode: TUESDAY, Oct. 17 at 12pm EST
Curious about starting your own service-based business from home?
This list is for you!
Grab my list of digital marketing-related tasks and services that online business owners are outsourcing and always need help with.
This is a goldmine of services you could be offering to your clients in your digital marketing VA business.