I need your feedback! Take the Annual Unicorns Unite Podcast Listener Survey here.
Three Traps that New VAs Should Avoid
A lot of VA coaches will tell you that you should jump headfirst into a specific niche from day one. In this episode, I’m talking about why that’s not good advice.
When you rush into specialization without first honing your skills and gaining some valuable experience, you’re missing out on a whole world of benefits. We’re talking about the confidence that comes from mastering your craft, the enhanced marketability that makes you irresistible to clients, and the success that follows when you have a solid foundation to build on.
Tune in to learn more about:
- why niching down early isn’t helpful and what you should do instead
- how I discovered my secret weapon as a VA at a conference in Germany
- the significance of soft skills in the virtual assistant industry
- how being versatile and multifaceted in the digital business landscape sets you apart
PLUS- get a sneak peek inside my Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School and learn the reason why my modules focus on real world examples and hands-on application.
Don’t underestimate the value of what you bring to the table. For your potential clients, being well-rounded actually means you’re badass.
Sponsored by UDMA School
Join the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. This course covers in-demand, highly sought-after digital marketing implementation skills for freelancers to be able to help online business owners build their businesses. Learn the mechanics and strategies of digital marketing in a 12-week online group coaching program and course. Doors open October 2023. Count me in!
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- FREE LIVE INFOSESSION: How to Become a Virtual Assistant. Wednesday Sept 20, 2023 @ 12pm est. What you need to know about the VA industry so you can figure out the best way to make money from home using your brain. If you’ve been wanting to get started, need the building blocks, and want to know how to get your foot in the door, make sure you save a seat!
How to Sign Better Clients and Make More Money as a Virtual Assistant
LIVE 12pm est Tuesday, Oct. 17
>>> for current virtual assistants and accidental freelancers <<<