I need your feedback! Take the Annual Unicorns Unite Podcast Listener Survey here.
Janelle’s Freelancer Story: Corporate Sales to Health Coach to Tech Specialist
Janelle Harlan, a former corporate worker turned health coach and virtual assistant, shares her transition into the world of digital marketing. After realizing her passion for marketing while building the back end of her health coaching business, she made the bold decision to start her own virtual assistant business.
In this episode, Janelle shares how she enrolled in UDMA School, where she gained confidence in her skills and received invaluable support.
Listen in to hear her discuss
- what makes UDMA School so special
- secrets to networking and building relationships for referrals
- understanding the interconnectedness of a client’s marketing ecosystem
- the value of soft skills in setting boundaries and building a business
- the benefits of project-based work and the flexibility it provides
Janelle’s story is a testament to the power of networking, continuous learning, and adapting to your client’s needs. Her story is inspiration for new VAs, showing the potential for growth and success in this industry.
Sponsored by UDMA School
Join the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. This course covers in-demand, highly sought-after digital marketing implementation skills for freelancers to be able to help online business owners build their businesses. Learn the mechanics and strategies of digital marketing in a 12-week online group coaching program and course. Doors open October 2023. Count me in!
Connect with Janelle Harlan
- Instagram: @janelleharlan1
- Facebook: Janelle Harlan Digital Marketing Services
- Website: www.janelleharlan.com
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- LIVE Webinar “How to Sign Better Quality Clients and Make More Money as a Virtual Assistant.” Go from 4 to 5-figure months without adding on a ton of hours and maxing out your capacity. *Correction to what was mentioned in the episode: TUESDAY, Oct. 17 at 12pm EST
Curious about starting your own service-based business from home?
This list is for you!
Grab my list of digital marketing-related tasks and services that online business owners are outsourcing and always need help with.
This is a goldmine of services you could be offering to your clients in your digital marketing VA business.