Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes
We are going to open your eyes to the behind-the-scenes world of podcasting with my guest Emily Porter, owner of Emily Porter Productions.
Emily is a virtual assistant/freelancer who does everything for her clients besides recording the actual podcast episode.
She’s going to share her done-for-you services, including
- podcast editing
- podcast production
- podcast promotion
- guest management
And then my favorite stories to hear: how she got started, where she finds the clients, how she keeps her clients happy and how she does it all as a work-from-home momma!
Connect with Emily:
- IG @emily.s.porter
- Watch as she rebrands her FB –> Emily Porter Productions
- To chat about podcast support bit.ly/EmilyPorter
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is opening for the winter session soon! Get on the waitlist if you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out digital media VA.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just two hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course (get on my waitlist)
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB communiity
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
>>> Download my Top Ten Most Requested Digital Media Tasks & Services
>>> Take the Quiz to Discover your Digital Dream Job