I’ve asked my friend Lauren Chante, milspouse, mompreneur business woman and fitness & nutrition coach of Lauren Chante to give us insight on virtual assistant internships. She’s hired quite a few of my Crash Course students to work with her and learn the ins and outs of digital marketing.
It’s always nice to talk to other business owners to find out who they are looking to hire, what they expect you to know, and how you can learn the most from the job.
But I also want you to make sure you’re picking the right internships to gain experience and set yourself up for success. This is a great area to explore if you have no job experience!
We’ll also talk about doing free work for a reference and how this differs from an internship.
Lauren’s insight is GOLD!
Connect with Lauren:
- Instagram: @laurenchanteofficial
- Facebook: @LaurenChanteOfficial
- Lauren’s Freebie: Claim Time In Your Mom LIfe
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is opening for the winter session soon! Get on the waitlist if you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out digital media VA.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just two hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course (get on my waitlist)
Connect with Me: