I need your feedback! Take the Annual Unicorns Unite Podcast Listener Survey here.
5 Lessons from My Launch Debrief
In this episode, I’m sharing what I learned from a launch debrief: 5 tactics that helped with my 100k UDMA School launch. And I’m reflecting on the importance of quality over quantity in student enrollment.
I truly believe that having motivated and committed individuals is way more valuable than just having big numbers. My goal was to bring in students who are genuinely enthusiastic about the program to make the overall experience better for everyone involved and contribute to higher success rates.
Listen to learn more about
- 5 valuable launch debrief lessons that teach you how to be a stand-out DMA
- How I repositioned and adjusted the course pricing
- Targeting the right audience for your program
- The advantage to having early access sign-ups
- Overcoming customer objections for more effective marketing
Tune in because I give you ideas of how you can show up in big ways within your client’s business – I’m all about helping you get to that next level!
Sponsored by OSI Affiliate Software
OSI Affiliate Software is a powerful tool that makes managing an affiliate program super easy. Track sales & handle commissions all in one user-friendly platform. It integrates right into your website, turning your customers and influencers into your very own brand ambassadors. Get an awesome 20% discount on any plan and start your free trial today with my referral link: getosi.com/emily
Links mentioned in the show
- Discover your digital marketing side hustle: Want to work from a laptop anywhere and decide your own schedule? Thinking about starting a digital marketing services business? Take this 2-min personality quiz to help you live a life on your own terms and discover what kind of freelance work best suits you. Take the quiz here
Curious about starting your own service-based business from home?
This list is for you!
Grab my list of digital marketing-related tasks and services that online business owners are outsourcing and always need help with.
This is a goldmine of services you could be offering to your clients in your digital marketing VA business.