Content Marketing Series #3
How to Create an Organization System in Canva
Do you ever find yourself going bonkers while hunting for that one design or project? You know, that moment of sheer frustration when it seems like everything you need has magically vanished? You’re desperately trying to locate a specific design, and your precious time is slipping away faster than you can say “Canva.”
In this 3rd episode of the Content Marketing series, Brenda Cadman, a Canva Verified Expert, is here to help us see the light at the end of this chaotic tunnel. After spending more than two decades supporting businesses with their website development needs, she now focuses on teaching entrepreneurs how to use Canva more effectively and efficiently.
Brenda has taught thousands of small business owners through her courses and loves to help business owners tame their hot mess accounts by creating an organizational system that ensures they can spend less time in Canva, and more time doing what they love.
We take a deep dive into the organizational pitfalls that bottleneck your productivity.
Listen in as Brenda shares:
- the biggest mistakes she sees with Canva organization
- how to be consistent with naming folders & files
- tips for maintaining your organization system
- what to do with folders for clients you no longer work with
- how to handle the “shared projects graveyard”
Whether you’re a solopreneur wearing multiple hats or a virtual assistant serving clients, having an efficient system in Canva saves you a lot of precious time and frustration.
Connect with Brenda Cadman
- Instagram: @brendacadman
- Facebook: How to Use Canva
- Website: https://brendacadman.com/everything/
- Is your Canva account a hot mess? Grab Brenda’s freebie: the Canva Filing Cabinet Challenge. It’s time to tame your Canva clutter in this free 5-day challenge! You’ll receive daily email prompts to help you walk through a 5-step framework to create your own intuitive Canva organizational system.
How to Sign Better Clients and Make More Money as a Virtual Assistant
LIVE 12pm est Tuesday, Oct. 17
>>> for current virtual assistants and accidental freelancers <<<
(learn how to book clients without shameless self-promotion or having to send 1 single cold DM)
The Digital Marketer’s Workgroup– Already doing the work but need more clients and a better referral network? This is your chance to get in with a tight-knit freelancer community and be a part of the behind-the-scenes conversations, encouragement, and troubleshooting that we all need when we’re working solo. We also have advanced trainings, networking opportunities, and job leads. Doors open in June! Apply here for my Digital Marketer’s Workgroup