Tamika Auwai owns Orisha Creative, a nurture marketing agency that smart coaches call when they’re ready to get off the content creation treadmill for good.
In today’s episode, Tamika will explain what nurture content is, why it’s needed to bridge the gap between lead generation and sales content, and what ROI nurture content should achieve if done correctly. Through her unique process, the Nurture Matrix, clients create the right content that resonates with what their audiences want to hear.
Tamika discusses content types such as what works great after a launch to engage and prepare your non-buying audience for future launches.
You’ll also love her backstory, especially if you’ve run up against obstacles in your journey as a freelance unicorn digital marketer. Tamika is a firm believer that, “your business becomes your vehicle for personal growth and development.” When you hit a wall, you learn how to climb over it, become better, and find what really makes you happy in the process.
Join us to pick up tips you can use for your coaching clients.
Connect with Tamika:
4 ways we can work together:
1. Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out.
2. I’ve shared 1,000+ job leads with my community of freelancers. If you have the proven technical skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off, my Digital Marketing Workgroup is the answer.
This is an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community with:
- community, support and encouragement
- advanced trainings & guest experts
- networking opps
- discussions on troubleshooting, latest updates
- job leads & referrals
3. Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my Quickstart to Facebook Community Management Workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community.
4. Learn how to get your freelance side hustle going and land your first clients quickly so you can generate new income ASAP – The Freelance Biz Kickstarter will help you take your skills into the online space as a digital service provider.