What is it really like to work as a virtual executive assistant? Kiri Mohan shares her startup story, how she pivoted into EA-VA work, where she found her first clients, and what her service packages look like.
If you have administrative experience, this episode is totally for you! I love this niche because she serves high-level executives and offers various levels of support that fit her lifestyle too.
Kiri began working as an assistant when she was 15 years old, gradually shifting to a corporate executive assistant, and finally running her own successful virtual assistant company. Clients would often reach out in need of VA services and after a while, Kiri was able to figure out which client actually needed a VA and which ones only thought they needed a VA.
It turns out, quite a few of her clients just needed an organized flow to the administrative side of their business. Source Your Systems began as a side business, helping those that needed to set up and implement the operational part of their dream, and then became something so much larger.
I hope you enjoy!
Connect with Kiri:
Connect with Emily:
- Facebook Community: Emily’s Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant Lab
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
3 ways we can work together:
- Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out
- Got the skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off? I’ve got an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community that can help and I would love for you to apply here. You’ll get the latest updates and trainings, networking opps and job leads from online business owners who are looking to hire digital marketing implementers and assistants.
- Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my 2-hour Quickstart to Facebook Community Management workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community