Natasha is one of my course alumni. I had invited her to join my beta group because I saw her potential. I knew she could succeed at digital marketing even though she didn’t have any experience. She didn’t see the potential in herself and passed on the invite. When the second launch came around she took a leap of faith, in herself, and joined the class.
Nearly all of us can relate to what Natasha shares about her journey. You’ll hear her joys and struggles as she finished the course and started taking on clients. It’s not always a bed of roses for us digital marketers, but if you focus on your end goal, like Natasha did, you’ll make it through the challenges and grow your confidence.
Ready to take your skillset to the online space, create packages and position yourself to be a self-employed freelancer? Sign up for the “How to Make a Living on Your Own Terms” live workshop right here. It’s going down the week of March 9, 2022.
Connect with Natasha:
You know what’s cool? Natasha did all of this without social media and without a website. Go back and listen to episode #96 and #97 if you don’t believe it
Connect with Emily:
- Facebook Community: Emily’s Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant Lab
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
3 ways we can work together:
- Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out
- Got the skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off? I’ve got an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community that can help and I would love for you to apply here. You’ll get the latest updates and trainings, networking opps and job leads from online business owners who are looking to hire digital marketing implementers and assistants.
- Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my 2-hour Quickstart to Facebook Community Management workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community