This is the story of how Amanda Arthur Krill paid off $64k in credit card debt in two years (without becoming a stripper).
Her story is very similar to mine, because I didn’t work as a stripper either. Amanda started working as a virtual assistant/ jack of all trades and somehow linked up with the up-and-coming Marie Forleo, who kept asking her to do more. So non-pole-dancing Amanda said YES and figured things out all things tech along the way.
Now she designs websites and landing pages for clients. And, I’m pretty sure, no stripping involved.
I just love her! And I know you will be so motivated by her story, how she paid off debt with her side hustle, figured out her thing and her passion and encourages women to LIVE.
Do you desire a flexible work schedule? Would you like to work from home helping clients out behind-the-scenes of their business? Sign up for my new masterclass > How to Work Online Masterclass. This is a recorded webinar that will teach you the 5 insider roles online business owners are hiring RIGHT NOW.
Connect with Amanda:
- FB: @JustBoldlyGo
- IG: @amandakrill
- Website: https://justboldlygo.com/
- Her book Mom vs Debt
- Podcast: https://justboldlygo.com/
- The Just Go Boldly FB Group
- FIVE SIMPLE STEPS TO HELP YOU CREATE A LIFE YOU LOVE – Actionable Items Designed to Get You Excited About Your Life Again.
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is now accepting new students for 2021! If you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out Unicorn VA enroll in the 5-week all-comprehensive course HERE.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB community
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
- Apply for my Unicorn VA Workgroup