Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes | iHeartRadio
I like to nerd out on techie tools and new ways of doing online marketing. But when it comes to my business, it wasn’t hard to come up with my can’t-live-without, best tools for virtual assistants. These are five tools I use EVERY DAY in my freelance business for ME AND FOR MY CLIENT WORK.
Of course, I could go on and on with tons of other cool hacks and tricks of the trade, but these are the essential tools to know.
Whether you’re starting out as a new service provider OR you’ve been doing the freelance thing for some time, I love to help a friend and help you look smart so you book the clients, get paid, gain freedom and change your life.
Trainings mentioned in the show:
Links mentioned in the show:
- One Tab Chrome Extension
- Facebook Pixel Chrome Extension
- Last Pass
- Canva * my referral link, if you upgrade to the Canva Pro I will get a small commission
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is now accepting new students for 2021! If you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out Unicorn VA enroll in the 5-week all-comprehensive course HERE.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB community
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
- Apply for my Unicorn VA Workgroup
>>> Download my Top Ten Most Requested Digital Media Tasks & Services
>>> Take the Quiz to Discover your Digital Dream Job