Over the last 10 years in freelancing, I have found that writing in the clients’ voice is one of the hardest things to do. It’s hard when it’s a new working relationship, you have to learn everything about them in a quick amount of time and capture their voice so that no one can tell it’s NOT them actually writing their social posts, emails and blogs.
Well this episode should give you confidence!
I’ve invited Justin Blackman, from Pretty Fly Copywriting, to share his startup story about how he began copywriting and niched down to writing brand voice guides.
He’s helped some pretty high level entrepreneurs, like Amy Porterfield, Stu McClaren and Tarzan Kay, training their teams and new writers to mimic their voice.
Thus he’s the brand ventriloquist and has plenty of copywriting tips to share.
Connect with Justin Blackman:
- Download Justin’s Brand Voice freebie and be on the lookout for his 93 ways to punch-up your email sign offs
- Justin’s Write more Personality-er Workshop* this is my partner link, I took the workshop and loved it! I’m telling all my unicorns who do writing and copywriting about it!
- Instagram: @prettyflycopy
- Facebook: @prettyflycopy
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just two hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course (get on my waitlist)
Connect with Me: