Better Negotiation for Service Providers
So you want to do better on your discovery calls? You want to book more dreamy clients and work with the best of the best? Well, you need to become a better listener. Today I’m pulling out key, actionable insights from “Never Split the Difference” by Chris Voss that you can use in your average everyday negotiations and on that sales call as a service provider.
Maybe you’ve been told that lowering your prices is the key to securing more projects. But despite lowering your rates, you still struggle to close deals and feel undervalued. You’re tired of feeling stuck and undervalued in your client negotiations. It’s time for a new approach that will elevate your business relationships.
Listen in to learn more about
- How to talk the talk with clients and boost those business connections
- The tricks of the trade in negotiating for digital services that actually work
- Taking responsibility for driving project progress and success
- Getting clarity and focus in your digital service provider business for better results
- Master the art of listening and asking the right questions to keep clients happy
If you’re a service provider & want to up your game in discovery calls, handle objections like a pro, or nail down your pricing, tune in to this episode.
Sponsored by Magic Mind
The World’s First Productivity Shot™ I tried it. I loved it. It’s improved my focus. It has organic ingredients that help you boost your mood, decrease your stress, support your immunity, and give you the energy you need to make it through the workday. Only this January, they help you gear up to crush your 2024 New Year resolutions fully focused. You get 1 month for free when you subscribe for 3 months with my link AND with my code: UNICORNS20. It’s an extra 20% off, which gets you to a 75% off. This only lasts until the end of January, so try it now!
Links mentioned in the show
- Book: Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Join Sage’s Copy Sales Booster Membership: Triple your sales and shave 15-20 hours off your work week with easy-to-use copy templates, monthly coaching, and support. For emerging and established service providers, course creators, and e-comm folks. Registration closes Friday, Jan 30 @ 12pm PT
Curious about starting your own service-based business from home?
This list is for you!
Grab my list of digital marketing-related tasks and services that online business owners are outsourcing and always need help with.
This is a goldmine of services you could be offering to your clients in your digital marketing VA business.