Content Marketing Series #8
How to Repurpose Content on Social Media
It’s time-comsuming and exhausting trying to come up with brand new content all the time. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to your social media posts.
Save yourself from the burnout!
Join us as we explore the secrets of repurposing content for effective social media marketing.
In this episode, my guest is Linda Vogt, a social media strategist and manager from Orlando, Florida. Linda’s journey into the world of social media began just over a year ago when she decided to take a leap of faith and embrace a new career path. After 8 years of teaching, Linda fearlessly dove into the world of social media, immersing herself in masterclasses and volunteering for a friend to acquire the necessary skills. Her story is inspiring and a testament to the power of determination and continuous learning.
Listen in as Linda shares:
- expert tips for getting content from clients and streamlining the communication process
- her process for repurposing old posts and maximizing their impact on social media
- the biggest mistake people are making on Instagram right now
- the number one post every Freelancer should have pinned on their Instagram account to attract potential clients and showcase their expertise
- her favorite social media schedulers and repurposing tools that can enhance your efficiency and productivity
If you’re struggling with managing multiple social media platforms or coming up with content ideas, Linda has got you covered. Tune in to learn about the power of repurposing content and how to transform old posts into engagement gold mines.
Sponsored by the UDMA’s Tool Kit
How would you like all the best techie and AI tools and recommended software to use in your marketing services all in one easy place? Grab it here for just $7.99.
Connect with Linda Vogt
- Instagram: @lvsocialcontent
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/lvsocialcontent
- Website: www.lvsocialcontent.com
Links Mentioned in the Show
- Grab Linda’s freebie: Social Media Audit Workbook A brief guide to audit content, audience, competitors, and goals, and it will help you connect business goals with social media goals.
Curious about starting your own service-based business from home?
This list is for you!
Grab my list of digital marketing-related tasks and services that online business owners are outsourcing and always need help with.
This is a goldmine of services you could be offering to your clients in your digital marketing VA business.