Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes
Military spouses usually sacrifice their careers and living near their friends and families to move every 2-4 years with their active-duty spouse. It can be so difficult, especially when we’ve invested time and money into our educations or landed our dream jobs, only to have to move again.
Blogger and Air Force spouse, Krist Navaroli, is a true inspiration to so many of us. She found a way to NOT give up her education and work experience and to continue working virtually. This means while her husband is away at flight school, deployments, or trainings, she can travel and bring her job with her! This means every time she moves, she doesn’t have to start over to find work or start at the bottom of the work totem pole. This means that as a mother she can stay home with her daughter and get her work hours in when she wants to.
I really love her virtual work story because she has a MA degree in Clinical Psychology and she is working REMOTELY for a Psychological Assessment Company as a VA.
She’s going to tell us more about what she does for her client: email inbox management/community management & customer support. And hopefully it will help you in your journey & gain confidence in what services to offer to clients
Connect with Kirst Navaroli
- WAFS – Wives of the Air Force
- Instagram @wivesoftheairforce
- Facebook: @WivesoftheAirForce
Amy Porterfield’s Freebies
- Amy Porterfield’s FREE Course Creation Starter Kit
- Amy Porterfield’s The Digital Course Kickstarter: a 30-day Bootcamp
Digital Course Creation Starter Kit
Grab Amy Porterfield’s free starter kit choose the perfect course topic, decide on a high-converting course name and what type of course to create. Get your Starter Kit here.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just two hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course (get on my waitlist)
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB communiity
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
>>> Download my Top Ten Most Requested Digital Media Tasks & Services
>>> Take the Quiz to Discover your Digital Dream Job