As you know, social media is one big part of what online business owners need help delegating … most of us are familiar with Facebook.
My very first retainer client hired me to take over his Facebook Business Page. I have to admit I did not know what I was doing at the time. I figured things out, made it work, watched some stats, helped promote them but it wasn’t until I took Rachel Miller of Moolah Marketer Grow your Audience course (formerly called Moolah) that I had any confidence and explanation of what I was doing for clients.
Rachel blew me away because there is a whole other side to Facebook when using the platform for business & marketing!!
- There are words you SHOULD NOT use.
- There are posts that are BETTER for the algorithm.
- There are other FB tactics that are not just “posting” content.
- There are important stats to pay attention to.
Rachel blew me away with her tech insight.
In our interview, she is going to teach us what Facebook looks behind the scenes for VA, tips to help your clients, mistakes that VAs make and what she looks for when hiring for her own team.
She is the queen of Facebook. You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE her.
Connect with Rachel Miller:
- Facebook: @moolahMarketer
- Join her FREE Grow Your Audience Facebook Group*
- Rachel’s Facebook Course: Grow Your Audience* (I am an affiliate partner for Rachel’s fabulous Facebook course. If you do purchase in the future please use my link and I could earn a small commission and share an amazing BONUS with you)
- Instagram: @RachelMillermarketing
Your Official Invitation
Amy Porterfield is hosting a FREE 30-day bootcamp to help YOU dream up, start planning and executing a digital course of your own. Sign up for her Digital Course Kickstarter here.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just two hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course (get on my waitlist)
Connect with Me: