Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio
Pre-Launch Marketing Strategy with Brenna McGowan
One of the worst feelings in the online space is hitting publish on a new sales page and hearing crickets.
No mad rush of enrollments. No payment notifications. No one buying. Nada.
Unfortunately, it happens all the time.
Yes, zero-sale launches are a rite of passage and a “fail-forward” moment for entrepreneurs to get better with their offers and messaging. But we can skip to the good part with pre-launch marketing strategy, helping our clients with launches that actually get people buzzing with excitement, grow an email list, and generate a surge of sales.
So here’s how digital marketing assistants can help their clients avoid launch cricketville: Plan.
No surprise to you, if you’ve listened to the first episode of this Launching Podcast Series, planning is crucial. (Check out #140 I talk about being a Launch Manager. The rest of the series is coming next!)
Today’s guest, copywriter and pre-launch strategist, Brenna McGowan is here to help us make a solid, high-converting pre-launch plan.
Listen for Brenna’s gems on:
- How long to plan your launch runway so it works
- The 3 biggest mistakes online business owners make when launching
- Why it’s crucial to attract the right, fit & ready buyer
- Her 4A framework to why pre-launches work so well
- How virtual digital marketing assistants can help in a client’s prelaunch
You’ll walk away convinced of the power of prelaunch and knowing where to start with your pre-launch content. It’s not easy, but the work will pay off.
While you’re here hit subscribe so you don’t miss out on the next episode of this Launching Podcast Series. We’ll cover launch promotion, ads, prep-launch strategy and launch debrief.
Download: Become a Launch Manager
Listen and learn! Then be sure to download my new freebie Roadmap to Launch Manager
Sponsored by Braden Drake’s Contract Vault. $30 gets you access to a solid client services agreement and everything you need to know about contracts to protect yourself and look professional.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
- Behind the Launch — a free mini audio summit with top marketing experts (including me!) will give you the behind-the-scenes of what’s working with launches NOW. Happening Jan 23-27.
- Brenna’s previous episode #72
- Check out one of the quick tips that we used in my prelaunch: this one’s about Canva graphics
- Download the Launch Manager Roadmap
Connect with Brenna McGowan:
- Instagram: @brennamcgowanco
- Website: https://brennamcgowan.co/
- Her FB group: Behind the Launch
- Her Freebie: Prelaunch Plan Cheatsheet: https://brennamcgowan.co/