Rita Suzanne is a digital strategist and self-taught web designer who helps health and wellness coaches gain brand clarity, define brand strategy to attract their target audience, and create a website in one day focusing on simple but effective conversion strategies.
In today’s episode she’s sharing 5 branding tips for virtual assistants, freelancers, and digital marketing service providers to help stand out and create a memorable brand.
We’ll go over key branding elements such as:
- The power of one and what that means for freelancers
- How to position yourself in today’s online digital marketing arena so you stand out
- What it really means to have consistency in your brand and why it matters
- When to pivot your offers and when not to
- Why and how to promote yourself even if it pushes your comfort zone
Be sure to grab Rita’s free resource on target audiences in the links below. This will not only help you hone in on your ICA but also aid you in helping your clients figure out their branding.