I’ve seen it happen time and time again:
1. Entrepreneur starts business journey.
2. Entrepreneur works hours and hours to build her dream. In the process, becomes sedentary, stressed out, gains weight, and completely burns our and breaks down.
3. Only after achieving success, entrepreneur embarks on health journey with mind-blowing before and afters of 50lb weight loss #Betterlatethannever
Don’t let this be you. Let’s skip all that. This business you’re building does NOT come before your own health and sanity. I’m bringing my mastermind facilitator, former licensed therapist and self-care guru Jen Argue help us set up a self-care plan as FREELANCERS. Because not only are we working on our own businesses, WE ARE BUILDING OTHERS’. It’s so easy to put ourselves last. I’ve done it and I really don’t want you to make this mistake. Jen has actionable self-care steps to help you enjoy your business journey, not lose sight of YOU and put yourself FIRST.
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is now accepting new students for 2021! If you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out Unicorn VA enroll in the 5-week all-comprehensive course HERE.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB community
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
- Apply for my Unicorn VA Workgroup