Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes
Goodness, my pool of unicorns is so talented and diverse in their educational backgrounds and work experiences. It never surprises me when I get new students from high-level positions in previous careers, but they’re usually looking for a BIG change in freedom with their freelance business. Today I’d like you to meet one of my new unicorn students Victoria Lambert who owned a paint business. With her new unicorn skills, she has the edge in helping her clients make their branding stand out, be successful and very visible.
She shares her journey, tasks for biz owners, lessons learned and things she wished she would have known earlier in her biz.
This is your insider’s look at the behind the scenes of the VA Crash Course and what these students are doing to get the jobs as brand new digital media VAs.
Connect with Victoria:
- FB: @mediatoriford
- IG: @mediatoriford
And please sign up for my new masterclass: How to Specialize Online: 5 in-demand online skill sets for the freelancer who is ready to charge more and work with higher quality clients.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just two hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course (get on my waitlist)
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB communiity
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
>>> Download my Top Ten Most Requested Digital Media Tasks & Services
>>> Take the Quiz to Discover your Digital Dream Job