Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Libsyn | Listen Notes
No, this is not your typical PowerPoint presentation. There’s a huge opportunity for freelancers with any kind of writing, design, and/or social skills and tech smarts to help clients with their live webinars, masterclasses and free trainings. It’s all part of an educational marketing sales funnel that is becoming pretty standard for online business owners.
It’s the perfect gig for a unicorn virtual assistant because it combines so many skills and insider knowledge.
Today I’m diving into the secret world of webinars and going through the tasks you could make yourself invaluable!
Don’t forget to sign up for Amy Porterfield’s Masterclass: How to Create and Launch a Profitable Digital Course From Scratch (The Behind-the-Scenes Secrets to Generate Revenue Year-Round)
Links Mentioned in this show:
- Demio aka the Webinar platform I use, this is my referral link
- On Becoming God in Central Florida: A Showtime TV show if you have time and like dark comedies and the 1980s
How to Create and Launch a Profitable Digital Course From Scratch (The Behind-the-Scenes Secrets to Generate Revenue Year-Round)
Sign up for Amy Porterfield’s free masterclass here. There are four dates to choose from.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just two hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course (get on my waitlist)
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB communiity
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
>>> Download my Top Ten Most Requested Digital Media Tasks & Services
>>> Take the Quiz to Discover your Digital Dream Job