I need your feedback! Take the Annual Unicorns Unite Podcast Listener Survey here.
Freelancer Mindset Series #2
Embracing Strengths and Silence The Inner Critic
Let’s talk about that pesky inner critic we all know too well. You know, that little voice that loves to rain on our parade and sprinkle doubt all over our dreams? We can get trapped in a cycle of negative self-talk, constantly questioning our abilities and worth.
Sometimes we try to shut up that inner critic by seeking validation from others or constantly striving for perfection. Doing these things just keeps that whole self-doubt loop going instead of getting you where you want to go.
In this episode, my guest MaryAnn Gramig emphasizes the importance of setting big goals, stepping out of your comfort zone, and silencing your inner critic. MaryAnn is a Certified Gallup Strengths Coach with a unique passion for helping individuals overcome self-doubt and negative self-talk. She uses her gift to help others find their strengths and authenticity, so they can conquer those inner battles and live a confident, fulfilling life.
Tune in and you’ll learn about:
- MaryAnn’s personal experience of being bullied in elementary school and how that influenced her self-confidence for many years.
- Challenging the doubts inside you to move yourself forward on a path of continuous personal and professional growth.
- Investing in your personal skill development and how it directly influences your success.
- The story of digital marketing assistant, Angela (a graduate of my UDMA School) and how she’s become an invaluable asset to MaryAnn’s business.
After you listen to this episode, send me a DM with the name you’ve given your inner critic. I love hearing from my audience and want to know what name you picked!
Sponsored by the UDMA’s Tool Kit
How would you like all the best techie and AI tools and recommended software to use in your marketing services all in one easy place? Grab it here for just $7.99.
Take our Unicorns Unite 2023 Listener Survey here! Thank you for being a part of the Unicorns Unite community– We’re planning out 2024 content and want your input! This survey is designed to help us get to know the members of our community better and create content that helps you in your freelance business.
Connect with MaryAnn Gramig
- Instagram: @maryann_gramig
- Facebook: MaryAnn Gramig – AuthenticA Coaching
- Website: https://www.calmyourinnercritic.com
- Download her Freebie: The Clarity Guide A tool to ensure freelancers and virtual assistants maintain control over their time and energy by identifying where talents/skills align with their area of interest/passion to bring benefit to their own life.
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- Check out MaryAnn’s Inner Critic Personality Quiz to find out how it’s keeping you stuck in business and life.
- GALLUP® CliftonStrengths® Assessment Discover how your talents provide the clarity you’re seeking by unlocking your Top 5 CliftonStrengths® today.
How to Sign Better Clients and Make More Money as a Virtual Assistant
LIVE 12pm est Tuesday, Oct. 17
>>> for current virtual assistants and accidental freelancers <<<