Want to start a virtual assistant business but afraid the cost will set you back?
Good news: starting a virtual assistant business doesn’t require investing a ton of cash in the very beginning. There is a super low start-up cost and barrier to entry. And you can easily make your money back if you have the marketable skills and ability to perform the client work.
I’m all about doing things as inexpensively as possible until you start to book out with clients and can make back the cost of software, etc. You can get by with the bare minimums and use free or low cost versions of online programs.
In today’s episode I’ll share what I started with and some I still use today because I don’t believe in throwing money away for unnecessary items.
So don’t let $ hold you back from starting your new career. It’s cheaper than you think!
This is a referral community for freelance digital marketing service providers. You’ll get advanced trainings, networking opps and job leads from online business owners who are looking to hire digital marketing implementers and assistants. If you’re already doing digital marketing implementation work for clients, and want to book out fast – apply for my VA Workgroup community. I’ve got jobs waiting for you!
Apply here >> https://courses.emilyreaganpr.com/vaworkgroup
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School – learn the in-demand skills to help clients with digital marketing tasks.
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Marketing Assistant Lab – a free FB community
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr