She has always been someone who had her hands in a bunch of different things but knew she was developing her talent for something big.
Now Melissa Caputo embraces being the jill-of-all-trades in her marketing & operations role for Think Media — a 7-figure startup with YouTube expert Sean Cannell & Heather Ana Torres-Goitia.
She put her hand up for a low-level, part time position and turned a side hustle into something bigger. She shares about the most amazing tips for getting hired and how to answer interview questions. I love her advice for reframing mistakes, owning your talent and being ok as an intrepreneur. Melissa is a true gem.
Make sure you catch the next interview LIVE over in the Facebook Community. Click here to join.
The Digital Media VA Crash Course is now accepting new students for 2021! If you’re a go-getter and you know you want to take the fast track to working as a booked out Unicorn VA enroll in the 5-week all-comprehensive course HERE.
Learn with me:
- Gif & Sticker Making Workshop – $17.99 crash course to turn your clients into a gif!
- The Quickstart to Facebook Community Management – the unicorn gateway job to digital media work in just 2 hours
- The Digital Media VA Crash Course
Connect with Me:
- The Digital Media VA Lab – a free FB community
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
- Apply for my Unicorn VA Workgroup