Paying Yourself Better as a Freelancer
Not all revenue is created equal. Sure, when you’re starting out, it’s easy to say yes to every opportunity that comes your way, but as you grow, it’s time to get savvy and figure out how to make more money without burning yourself out.
In this episode, Belinda Rosenblum, CPA and Profit Strategist of Own Your Money, shares how to overcome money mindset issues and her experience of working hard but not seeing any profit for her business.
Belinda empowers female entrepreneurs to take control of their profits and finally enjoy the freedom they craved when starting their businesses without sacrificing family time for work. She believes that women deserve to feel confident and secure when it comes to money, and she’s on a mission to make sure they consistently bring home the cash they desire each month. She’s a co-author of “Self-Worth To Net Worth: 12 Keys To Creating Wealth Inside And Out,” became a self-made millionaire at 33, and has helped her clients and students make or save well over $4,000,000.
Tune in to learn more about:
- why Belinda doesn’t buy into the idea of “charging what you’re worth”
- the difference between a CEO and employee mindset
- how to figure out a Profit Plan and pay yourself more
- the real cost of inaction with your rates
It all comes down to the value you provide, not just how hard you work. If working hard automatically meant making big bucks, everyone putting in the effort would be rolling in cash.
My big takeaway– we have to stop letting fear hold us back and put ourselves first.
Sponsored by UDMA Self-Study Course– Become a unicorn. Learn profitable, in-demand, digital marketing mechanics and tech tactics inside the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. Sign up for the UDMA Self-Study and start learning now!
Connect with Belinda Rosenblum
- Instagram: @ownyourmoney
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ownyourmoney
- Website: http://ownyourmoney.com/
- Download Belinda’s Freebie: Pay Yourself Calculator*
- Join the next Pricing Masterclass*
- Get Belinda’s “Self-Worth To Net Worth” Book*
- Check out Belinda’s Cash Flow CEO Accelerator program*